Monday, December 22, 2008

Todays commute

I bought my Gary Fisher Rig because I wanted a different mountain bike from my Fuel, which is my racing bike.  Also, its main purpose was to be a commuter.  It is a little overboard for a commuter, but is seems all my bikes area  a little overboard, so why break the trend.  I also would love to be able to commute to work and other things year around if possible.  I hate riding bikes indoors.  Todays ride to work was a bit of a test.  When I left to go to the gym at 5:45 this morning, the temperature was 8 degrees, and the wind chill was -2.  I dressed in a lot of layers, and was fine.  More bike time equals less car time equals great for everyone, especially me.  Plus, GTRI is going to participate in the $20 a month for commuting to work starting January!

No comments:

Post a Comment