Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some other lottery type race

One day after getting my rejection letter for the Leadville 100 I have all the other forms for some other lottery type race.  It is called, um, The Chequamegon Fat Tire Festival.  Chris, Marni, Scott, and I are hoping our names get drawn to make the yearly trip to the great north woods of Wisconsin in September.  I've done this race every year since 2004, and feel lucky to have that streak going.  I only hope I get to share some fat tire fun with my friends from Colorado and Wisconsin in 2009.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brett,
    How's life in the mile high town? I read some of your blogs, but I had to skip over the tech stuff. I had absolutely no idea what you were saying. Good luck with your upcoming races!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll see how the lottery thing works. I can't even win a dollar on a scratch off ticket

    ReplyDelete