Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 is starting to shape up

We are less than five days in, and the 2012 season is starting to shape up.  Sponosorships for the year has already been confirmed.  I've already signed up for a few races.  And I already have a few good days of climbing in on the bikes.

For 2012 I will be riding for a local team, Rocky Mountain Racing.  I am excited to ride and race with new people this year.  It will also be great to have the support of Golden Bike Shop, RMR's primary sponsor.  Twin Six, Honey Stinger, Crank Brothers, and Schwalbe will be back for 2012 again.

I am already signed up two races that are new to me.  The Whisky Off Road 50 Proof, April 28.  I am really looking forward to heading to Prescott AZ to ride, race, and watch the pros vie for the $30,000 in prize money.  May 12th I will be racing 12 Hours of Mesa Verde.  This 12hr race is in the desert, so hopefully I will avoid the snow storm that took place during my first 12 hour race.  Soon RME race registration opens up and the scramble to get into a few select races as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment