Tuesday, January 5, 2010

End of the year beginning of the year ramblings

I thought about doing a year in review, but thought otherwise. If you have been reading this regularly (and you should be), then whats the point. The author of besadventures (me) does not believe in blog cliff notes. It has been a while since my last post though. I went back to Wisconsin for Christmas. It was a short stay and I did not have an major traveling issues. It was good to see some friends and family, but wish I could have seen more people. It was really fun going to see the Packers whoop the Seahawks to a tune of 48 to 10, and I did survive the frigid weather of Green Bay in December. My trip to WI consisted of a lot of just hanging out, which was kind of good. When I got back to Denver I felt physically refreshed, which is something I had not been able to say for a while.
New Years was nice and pretty low key. Chris P and I got up to head south quite early on the 1st to go ride some dirt in Pueblo. It is less than 2 hours south of Denver and is typically quite a bit warmer. The trails were 99% free of snow and ice. Wow was it fun to get on the mountain bike again. The riding was quite a bit like Fruita. Cruising trails in the desert, and there were even some nice technical stuff too.
Next weekend it is off to Phoenix Arizona to watch the Packers play the Cardinals. I've never been to Arizona, so am looking forward to seeing the state. It is going to be quite a long drive by myself to meet Andrew and Andy, but am excited for the adventure. We have pretty good seats which are 16 rows off the field in the end zone. I hope the Packers can come away with a win. Check back for stories and pictures soon of the trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment